Immigration and Visas
Emigrating under the General Skilled Migration Program
- Independent Visa
- Sponsored Visa
- Regional Sponsored Visa.
Obtaining a Business Visa
- Make sure at least one of the following describes you: business owner, senior executive, investor, and/or high caliber business owner.
- Make sure that you are either a native English speaker or can pass the International English Testing System test.
- Apply for the visa.Choose one of the following that is in your best interest.
Obtaining a Family Visa
- Apply for a partner visa
- Apply for a child migration visa
- Apply for a parent migration visa
- Apply for an other family visa.
Obtaining a Visa as a Nominee of an Employer
- Apply as a nominee of an employer.
Obtaining a Retirement Visa
- Make sure you are at least 55 years old, have no dependents other than a spouse, and are able to completely support yourself in Australia.
Obtaining a Student Visa
- Apply for an ELICOS Student Sector Visa (subclass 570).
- Apply for a Schools Sector Student Visa (subclass 571).
- Apply for a Vocational Education and Training Sector Student Visa (subclass 572).
- Apply for a Higher Education Sector Student Visa (subclass 573).
- Apply for a Postgraduate Research Student Sector Visa (subclass 573).
- Apply for a Non-Award Sector Student Visa (subclass 575).
- Apply for an AusAID or Defense Sponsored Student Visa (subclass 576).
- Apply for a Student Guardian Visa (subclass 580).
Permanent Residence in Australia
- Point based and Occupation based
- Point : 60 Point is required based on Age, Qualification, Work Experience and Language ( IELTS ) 7 in all bands.
- SOL ( Skill Occupation List ) 300+ Occupations are listed
- CSOL ( Consolidated Skilled Occupation List ) 200+ Occupations are listed
- SOL comes under Schedule 1 - SIM ( Skilled Independent Migrant )189 Visa
- CSOL Comes under Schedule 2 - STNI ( State Territory nomination immigration ) 190 Visa
Planning your Move to Australia
- Find a home in Australia after you have been accepted.
- Find an international mover.
Moving to Australia
- Make sure you close all bank accounts in your current country and transfer them to accounts in Australia as soon as possible.
- Pay off any debts or other liabilities before you leave.
BEGIN A NEW LIFE IN AUSTRALIA
With sunny beaches, vibrant cities and a welcoming culture, Australia is one of the world’s most desired migration destinations. Qualified professionals from across the world are flocking to Australia for its great quality of life and stable economic prospects. An English speaking country, Australia is not just easy to assimilate into but also has a more cosmopolitan culture thanks to a significant migrant population.It’s enviable citizen benefits and progressive policies make it a great destination to settle with your family.
WHY SHOULD YOU SETTLE IN AUSTRALIA?
- Stable economy with jobs across IT, service, healthcare, education and engineering sectors
- Citizen first policies including free healthcare and education
- A favourable climate with plenty of sunshine
- Beautiful, multicultural cities that enhance your quality of life
- Large natural heritage including the Great Barrier Reef and unspoilt forests
Australia’s pioneering immigration department has streamlined the application process to reduce processing time. However, a comprehensive and accurate application package is vital to taking advantage of this. With a dedicated Australia migration team AIT has the knowledge and experience to help you file an application with the highest chances of success.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY TO AUSTRALIA?
While each program to migrate to Australia has different criteria, there are a few things in common.
- PTE Score
- Documents & Proofs
Here is a list of the top 5 industries where job prospects are good. The projected job growth in the next three years is also included:
- Healthcare and Social Assistance-14.9%
- Education and Training-11.2%
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services-10.2%
- Accommodation and food services-9.1%